Gand & Bernardel - Paris, 1886

Bernardel Front and Back.png
Bernardel Front and Back.png

Gand & Bernardel - Paris, 1886

0.00

The prestigious firm Gand & Bernardel was established in 1866 by three talented luthiers: Charles Nicolas Gand, Gustave Bernardel, and Ernest Bernardel. Gand and the brothers Bernardel had learned the craft from their respective fathers, who had in turn been students of the French master Nicolas Lupot. Several of the most accomplished French bow makers of the period worked for the firm, including Charles Peccatte, Pierre Simon, and Joseph Henry. The firm’s output was prolific, and many fine examples of their work have survived. Their instruments were based on the traditional Cremonese models with the undeniable influence of French artistry.

ITEM: NGAND

CALL FOR PRICE

512-640-4072

Add To Cart