7/8th "School of J.B. Colin" - Mirecourt, 1920

NCOLIN78 Front and Back.png
NCOLIN78 Front and Back.png

7/8th "School of J.B. Colin" - Mirecourt, 1920

6,000.00

The “J. B. Colin” trademark was adopted by the Marc Laberte workshop starting around 1890. After inheriting his family’s firm, violin and bow maker Laberte joined with the firm of Fournier Magnié to create the joint firm of Laberte-Humbert Frères. Laberte employed hundreds of violin and bow makers, including several skilled luthiers that went on to attain personal success such as Camille Poirson, Charles Brugere, and Georges Apparut. The firm produced high-quality instruments and bows for players from the student to professional level.

ITEM NO: NCOLIN78

Quantity:
Add To Cart